Monday, December 05, 2005

Chili Head

Yes, I am a Chili Head! I love it HOT! While my heat level is not as high as some people I've met, it is higher than most.

On this subject, I've made a couple of recent discoveries that have grabbed my interest, along with a chunk of my time.

It all starts with a hot sauce I discovered at the Pocono Garlic Festival this summer. It's called Salubrious Savina by Csigi Chili Sauce. I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it. It is hot and has a great flavor. I bought two bottles and I have one at home and one at work.

So I was surfing last week and went to their Web site again. I was immediately confronted by a new message: My Salubrious Savina WINS a 3rd place Scovie Award in the habanero hot sauce catagory...!

Cool. I would vote for this sauce!

So I followed the link...

to the Scovie Awards and to the review on HotSauceBlog.com.

Well, didn't those links just suck up all my free time! Hot Sauce Blog is great. It has articles and reviews and links to other blogs...

Enough for now. I need to go back to surfing!

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 15, 11:10:00 PM EST, Blogger Beth said...

Hi Mark...looks like you don't visit this site much, but I wanted to respond to a comment you left on prodigalblog about your daughter's use of xanga...my 13 and 15 year old daughter's used 'myspace', with the understanding that it was always open to my examination. I checked frequently and never found anything objectionable that they were responsible for, but with one simple click I found myself confronted with language, pics, attitudes and points of view that were dangerous to my kids at this point in their lives. We talked - a LOT - but I never told them they had to discontinue their activity. I continued to monitor the comments and conversations, and eventually, after more dialogue, my eldest decided ti was too dangerous to her growth in Christ to keep the site. She deleted it. Two months later, her younger sister did them same, and they have shared this info with their friends and learned that it's not difficult to live without this distraction in their lives. I was so proud of them!

Keep talking to your daughter and empower her to make the right choices for herself. You'll be grateful and you'll have a mature young lady on your hands!

be blessed!
beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home